Thursday, May 15, 2014

KANNADA BARUTHE

KANNADA BARUTHE

As usual in the busy after noon took a break from my usual work, switched on some add radio channel, which was airing a program on the kannada barthe.com. which was owned and managed by group of people from software sector and they also aired song ‘thinna beda kammi, kannada kaliyammi’ a song from the latest kannada movie. As this was owing in mind next morning, I saw a person who was selling learn Kannada from English costing just 20 per in value but wearing daily of 120rs…
What are these people doing, they have their own job, life but then also they are giving their part of time to the kannada illiteracy among non-kannada residents of Bangalore. It started creating in my mind what we are of, what I can do? so I thought, I could not do it in large scale as these people are doing. We can use  alerts, teach a single kannada word to non-kannada people who are around us may be colleagues, may be classmates or neighbors or  anyone it all takes you to be a part of increasing kannada literacy by doing something for the society around you.



Yes to KANNADA

No comments:

Post a Comment